During the coronavirus threat please avoid unnecessary travel. So far, our community has not yet been hit hard by the virus. If you have been out of the area, possibly where the danger is greater, please take extreme precautions if you decide to return to Morristown.
· Stay at home without going out for 14 days after you return.
· Arrive with enough supplies of food, water and medicine so that you don’t have to go out.
· Avoid contact with others to the greatest extent possible.
· Do not take public transportation, taxis, or ride-share.
· Keep your distance from others (at least 6 feet).
Thank you for helping to keep all of us safe.